The following Committees, Commissions and Boards currently have vacancies:
- Architectural Review Committee
- Barnstable Co. Human Right Commission
- Bike & Pedestrian Committee
- Board of Assessors
- Building Code Board of Appeals
- Council on Aging
- Cultural Council
- Fourth of July Committee
- Historical Commission
- Insurance Advisory Committee (new)
- Memorial & Veterans Day Committee
- Renewable Energy Committee
- Shellfish & Waterways Improvement Advisory Committee
Snow Library - Craine Gallery Volunteers Needed
The Marion Craine Gallery Committee of Snow Library is seeking volunteers for terms beginning in June. Volunteers on the Committee organize the schedule of exhibits in the gallery and assist with the installation of art shows. Applications are available at the library website, www.snowlibrary.org, through the “Marion Craine Room Gallery Exhibits” link.
We will accept applications for all committees, commissions and boards to have on file in the event of vacancies or for consideration in June as part of the Board’s annual review and reappointment process.
If you are interested in serving, we invite you to submit a Citizens’ Interest Form, available at the Town Hall or by clicking here or you can speak with Margie Astles at the Town Administrator’s office at 508-240-3700 Ext. 311.
Citizen Interest Form