Number of Orleans Confirmed and Probable Cases: 35 (as of 11/04, updated weekly)
MA Department of Public Health COVID-19 Case Tracking Information: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-response-reporting
New Travel Order Starting August 1, 2020
Covid Safe Practices Concern Form
Please fill out and submit this form if you would like to report possible concerns about non-compliance with the Commonwealth’s travel advisory quarantine, face covering, gathering, or other public health rules.
MA Department of Public Health Community Level COVID 19 Data Reporting
Covid 19 Test Site Locator
Below are the steps required for testing: (Link for full instructions from Cape Cod Health)
- If you are experiencing symptoms, including fever, coughing or shortness of breath, call your doctor.
- Your doctor will screen you over the phone to assess if you should be tested.
- If your doctor determines you should be tested, he or she will provide an electronic order for the test which is sent directly to the testing facility.
- Cape Cod Healthcare staff will then call you to set up an appointment for testing. Note: You need a doctor’s order to be tested. Testing cannot be performed on anyone without a doctor’s order and we will have to turn away those arriving at the testing site without a doctor’s order and an appointment.
Information from Governor Baker:
- Stay At Home Advisory 11-6-2020: https://www.mass.gov/news/stay-at-home-advisory
- Early Closure of Businesses and Activities 11-6-2020: https://www.mass.gov/doc/covid-19-order-53/download
- Face Covering Revised Order 11-6-2020: https://www.mass.gov/doc/covid-19-order-55/download
- Gatherings Revised Order 11-6-2020: https://www.mass.gov/doc/covid-19-order-54/downloadGovernor's 5-1-2020 Order #31 Requiring Face Coverings in Public Places
- Governor's 5-1-20 Order Extending Closure of Certain Workplaces and Prohibition on Large Gatherings
- Governor’s 3-31-20 Order Extending Closure of Certain Workplaces and Prohibition on Large Gatherings
- Governor's List of Essential Services Revised 3-31-2020
- Governor Baker's 3-23-20 Order
Information from the Orleans Health Department:
- Board of Health Order 5-4-2020 Requiring Face Coverings in Public Places
- Board of Health Order 5-4-2020 Regarding Operation of Essential Services and Prohibition of Large Gatherings
- Short Term Orleans Lodging Facilities Guidance 2020-04-03
- Advisory for Visitors and Residents Returning to Massachusetts 03-28-2020
- COVID-19 Update 03-23-2020
- Emergency Actions to Address COVID-19 (For Restaurants)
- Statement from Health Department - 03-13-2020
Resources for Seniors:
Family & Individual Resources:
Domestic Violance Resources:
- Children's Cove
- National Domestic Violence Hotline - 1 (800) 799-7233
- More help for survivors and children
- Orleans Chamber of Commerce
- Community Development Partnership
- Small Business Administration
- Unemployment Assistance
Housing and Food Resources:
- Housing Assistance Corp
- Lower Cape Outreach Council
- Orleans Housing Authority
- Cape & Islands Veterans Outreach Center call 508-778-1590
- Homeless Prevention Council
- Barnstable County Goverment Website
- Mass.gov - Infomation on the Outbreak of Coronavirus
- Mass.gov - Quarantine and Monitoring
- CDC - Coronavirus Infomation
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus - Prevention and Treatment - CDC
- Information and Guidance for Persons in Quarantine due to COVID-19
The Town of Orleans is a vibrant, strong community and we are all working together to support each other through this difficult time. Information on COVID-19 is ever evolving and we will do our best to update the information and resources on this page often.
If you have questions or concerns related to COVID-19 that are not addressed above, please call the Health Department at (508) 240-3700 ext. 2450.