Vacancies as of January 3, 2022:
- Community Center Feasibility Task Force (must be parent of a Nauset Regional Middle School student)
- Cultural Council
- Cultural District Committee
- Finance Committee
- Fourth of July Committee
- Historical Commission
- Marine & Freshwater Quality Committee
- Old Kings Highway Historic District Committee
- Zoning Board of Appeals
- Zoning Board of Appeals Task Force
If you are interested in serving, we invite you to submit a Citizens Interest Form, available at the Town Hall or by clicking here. For more information, you can contact Molly Bates in the Town Administrator’s office at 508-240-3700 x2415.
Snow Library - Craine Gallery Volunteers Needed
The Marion Craine Gallery Committee of Snow Library is seeking volunteers for terms beginning in June. Volunteers on the Committee organize the schedule of exhibits in the gallery and assist with the installation of art shows. Applications are available at the library website, www.snowlibrary.org, through the “Marion Craine Room Gallery Exhibits” link.