TOWN OF ORLEANS
SEEKS RESIDENTS TO FILL COMMITTEES
The Orleans Select Board is seeking citizens to fill vacancies on the very important Committees, Commissions, Councils, and Boards that are listed below. The Board will be conducting interviews and appointments at their meetings on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Wednesdays of the month at 5:30 p.m.
- Community Center Feasibility Task Force (NRMS Parent)
- Cultural Council
- Cultural District Committee
- Finance Committee
- Fourth of July Committee
- Human Services Advisory Committee
- Marine and Freshwater Quality Committee
- Old Kings Highway Historic District Committee
- Zoning Board of Appeals
- Zoning Bylaw Task Force
For further committee information or to fill out a Citizen Interest Form, please visit the Town website under “Boards and Committees” or call the Town Administrator’s office at (508) 240-3700 x2415.
Meff Runyon, Chair
ORLEANS SELECT BOARD